Tuesday, July 31, 2012

W. T. F.???

Parents of child injured by swallowing Buckyballs relieved feds are suing to block future distribution
Meaghin Jordan says she's "very relieved" the Consumer Product Safety Commission filed suit last week to block continued sale of powerful small magnet toys known as Buckyballs. Her son, Braylon Jordan, 2, is still hospitalized after extensive medical care, including recent surgery, nearly four months after swallowing eight powerful magnetic toys.

When two or more magnets are swallowed, they can attach to one another through the stomach and intestinal walls, resulting in serious injuries, such as holes in the stomach and intestines, intestinal blockage, and blood poisoning, according to the CPSC.
How about, instead of putting a an employer of American citizens out of business and restricting the free market, that when a child does this we have a chat with the 'rents about child endangerment?


Go get your Buckyballs here, before the Nanny States of Amerika shut them down.


No comments: