Monday, August 20, 2007

Still Alive and Kicking.

I have been running ever since getting back off the Island...
I was in the office on Monday (the 6th) and on the road ever since.

Tuesday in Boston (or Bah-stin, as the locals call it)
Wednesday & Thursday in Philly, Friday was DC,
Saturday was wash day, then off to Denver on Sunday.
We installed equipment at the Pepsi Center on Monday and Tuesday and had a lovely meal at the Rodizio Grill in LoDo, then drove 900 miles to Phoenix on Wednesday.
Thursday and Friday were spent at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale.
Saturday I spent the day in the pool, and Sunday I was traveling to Montreal.

In Denver we stayed at a Marriott Townplace Suites hotel. Very Nice.
Phoenix had us at the JW Marriott - Camelback Inn. Really, really nice...
(Presumably just down the street from the Cameltoe Inn, probably not so nice- especially the swimming pool.)
The Hotel here in Montreal is the Courtyard downtown.
Since I'm traveling with the IDS Helpdesk Hottie, I need to go shopping for one of those "toddler leashes" in order to keep him from being lured off by women with nefarious purposes in mind...

Oh well...

Lots of pics to post, when I get a chance...

Let me leave you with a goodie or two while I work on getting some more pics up...



Also-

Since it's US Open time, our man from Maui, The Skunk, is back in Flushing Meadows and is pissed about it.
Read his on-going rant about the US Hopeless...

The Mighty Skunk
...



TBG heading out to St. Catherine Street...

No comments: