Friday, August 24, 2007

Scientific Study

So... We had a hour or so to kill in Montreal.

I decided to further the cause of science and document the way that women throw themselves at Hot Boy.

I put Hot Boy at a table near the security entrance to the A Concourse at the Montreal Airport to see how the local females would respond.
Let me tell you, friends and neighbors...it didn't take long.

First, the manager of the cafe where we were conducting the study came out
"to clean the table..." (nudge nudge, wink wink)


She stayed to chit chat for a minute, gave Hot Boy her phone number and gave him a peek inside her ninja outfit.

Hmmm...

Not too long after, another predator arrived on the scene and struck up a conversation with His Hotness.


This specimen performed a flanking maneuver, coming in from one side to make her attack.
After several moments of inane airport-centric chitchat, she insisted on adding her contact numbers to HotBoy's cell phone, along with a quick tongue kiss before rushing off to make her flight.

Hot Boy took it all in stride, including the invitation from 4 blond flight attendants from Scandinavian Airways to join them in their hotel hot tub.
(I was so shocked I forgot to shoot a picture of them...)

To his credit, he ignored the distractions and we made our flight...

I'll be publishing my scientific paper soon, I guess I better start working on my Nobel Prize acceptance speech.

TBG out-

No comments: