Monday, August 06, 2007

All good things must come to an end...



The last day was the most, uh, "interesting" day...
(In a "May you live in interesting times" kinda way, if you know what I mean.
If you don't know what I mean, ask me some time.)

I was able to cram a full day of Loggerhead chores into 4 hours, and along with a "drop-off-and-dash" of Cubans and the ensuing merriment thereof, and the joy of everything I owned getting (finally) rained on... I made it to Garden Key and onto the Yankee Freedom for transport back to (heh) "Civilization".

Yadda yadda yadda, rental car, dinner with Kim & Jeremy, drive drive drive...

All in all- it was a most satisfying month. Even with the injuries, Cubans, lack of rain, shoveling and hot-hot-hot work I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

(Could you hear me, Kim? IN A HEARTBEAT!)

Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, and here I am, back in Jax and getting ready to head to Boston tomorrow AM.

Time for NHL Install, part the Second.
"Return of the Rack"

Stay tuned, film at 11.

TBG out-

No comments: