Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Think Jamaican in the Moonlight

I beg your pardon, mama, what did you say?
My mind was drifting off on Martinique Bay.
It’s not that I’m not interested, you see;
Augusta, Georgia is just no place to be.
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - American Dream
And with weather like this...

...Augusta is definitely no place to be...

Unless you're dressed like a Crossing Guard...

My home for the next 13 days.

Hey, at least the rain is keeping the pollen at bay...

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5 comments:

Luc said...

Well this trailer is in a prettier setting than the one we had in Calgary. I'll take the rain anytime over -20°C temps.

kx59 said...

oh boo hoo, try 36" in less than three days, now that's Rain. Tropical Storm Allison....

Bug said...

that was a fun storm... carrying crap down 3 flights of stairs, thru the rain, into truck. NOT the most fun way to move someone.

Anonymous said...

Can you Quack like a duck?

Anonymous said...

better pull out your duck suit for tomorrow here comes more rain.