Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'll Have To Give That A Try...

I was chatting with one of the flight crew that was doing the flight from Edmonton to Calgary as we waited for the plane to arrive.
We were telling stories, and I was lamenting the fact that most of my good stories start with:
"We were drinking heavily and..."

He said he knew how that was...
The last time that it happened to him he wound up getting Mirandized and of course, the alcohol had left his mouth in gear but had shut down his Common Sense.
Hence, the following exchange:
"So I was palms-down on the hood of the police car and he was all 'Anything you say will be held against you.' and for reasons I still can't fathom I said 'Your wife's big breasts'... I don't remember a thing after that."

Yeah... I have the feeling that Captain Morgan will whisper that one in my ear one evening, at the worst possible moment.
If that happens and you're around, quit video taping the scene; Put down the iPhone
and stop the cops from beating the crap outta me, m'kay?

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: