Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lessons From The School of Hard Knocks

Greetings Constant Readers...
Having finally returned to the Humble Abode and the Main Office, I am now in the recovery stages from the USAB adventure and the Long Drive Home...
I have several more episodes of the Satrbux Monologues to transcribe, and a few other goodies from the trip, so stay tuned.

Meanwhile, here's a little something for you to enjoy while you surf through your lunchtime...
(Because I know you never randomly surf the web during company time.):

My man Og, the Neanderpunit has shared some hard-learned lessons on his site...

Having broken the ten commandments, I tried to move on to the 613 mitzvot, but I don’t know where I’d get a caananite slave, or a yid’oni.

Go, read, be enlightened.

TTFN


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: