Monday, August 16, 2010

Back In The Saddle

After a full week on the road, then a kamikaze lobster hunt in the Keys, I'm once again back on the road.
This one promises to be a doozie-
Off to Madrid today, then to Athens, then back to NY to jump behind the wheel of one of our 26k trucks and herd it back to Jacksonville...

But first- let me share the fate of a dozen Panuluris Argus with you...
During the 36 hours I was home we had the Millers (the PC's boyfriend's family) over for dinner- a little surf & turf...

Prepped for the Grill

 12 split tails. All they need now is some garlic butter...

On the Table

This was the serving of steaks and lobsters at the adult table. The platter I put down at the ravenous beasts kids table was emptied before I could focus the camera.

Dinner was a great success...
Now I'm off to the Iberian peninsula. Lucky me.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: