Friday, September 15, 2006

Testing testing...1...2...3...

Oh boy...

So... Here's the deal.

I'm testing some new video cubes here in Shanghai...


Last year's video cubes - from across the court.


The is the first test result from Thursday afternoon
after a full day of futzing with hardware...


And this is Friday's results. Not really great, but
better than our first effort.

We have a new hardware suite coming in on Monday.
So, one more day to get things tested and get the
image crisp and clear...

Will it happen? Man, I hope so. I don't think I could
take another 26 hour trip over here between now and
November to do more testing.

So... Studio 188 is playing today.

I get to be a roadie... Oh boy...

"Yeah, I'm with the band."

Famous out-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do they play 'both' kinds of music?