Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Errata

Save the Crab


Gil, the crab from the Honda Element commercials (of which I am a fan for obvious reasons) has gone and done it...
He was arrested recently for...well... indiscriminate pinching.
(Truth be told, we all enjoy the occasional pinch, but you have to be careful in California...)

Read about it on The Smoking Gun website...

Also, sign the petition to get Gil back in good graces with the folks at Honda...



And if you are so inclined, visit Gil's Myspace site...
(Geez- I guess *everyone* has a myspace.com site these days.)


Let's see, what else do we have piling up in the
'To be Blogged' file...

Ah...
During a recent trip to Philadelphia I came across this place...


Why the hell is Harry so damn happy? He's been dipping into the inventory, obviously.

Hmmmm...

Doesn't this ad campaign smack you as being a little racist?

I'm just saying...

And speaking of subliminal...

This is one of the designs for the 2008 Olympic Stadium in Beijing...

Rather an overtly feminine design, doncha think?

Amazing, out-

1 comment:

southernoracle said...

I laughed my butt off at that commercial. Been to Loggerhead at night lately? Dude, you need shin guards, trust me.