Thursday, February 09, 2006

Frequently Given Answers

(Sauze d'Oulx/Bardonnechia edition)

1. I trust no one. Especially you.
2. We haven't finished killing all the developers yet.
3. No.
4. Ok, yes then.
5. 193 kilos. 195 when I get wet.
6. Yes, but only when the moon is full.
7. It is supposed to be slippery.
8. I could kill you, but then I'd have to hide your body, and you're not worth the trouble.
9. Let me spell it out for you... "B-I-T-E-M-E"
10. wow
11. Milk. Leche... How about latte? Screw it.
12. The key is broken, that's why.
13. I'm not not sure we can get a gallon of flea shampoo here in Italy.
14. Captain & Coke...A double. Twice. And one for Mark too.
15. They are always photocopies. No one has originals.
16. No... I want pizza. Not PASTA.
17. This isn't the right road. I've never seen that elephant statue before.
18. That's not a dog, it's the waitress.
19. Me, winning isn't; You do.
20. There are no more. There won't be any more. Ever.
21. You're screwed. (Athens legacy FGA)
22. No, honestly. I really like pork tartare.
23. A rum and coke doesn't have ANY vodka in it.
24. Just drive through them. What are they going to do, chase us down?
25. You are not having cold?

Bonus answer:

26: I don't like coffee.

Amazing out-

No comments: