Friday, February 17, 2006

Day # 7

Lucky 7?

(Snowboard spoiler omitted)

Oh well...

I have some pics and some out-of-context quotes for you to mull over...

In Sauze d'Oulx...

Here's your sign, Mark...

Stass is one sleepy codemonkey.

Snoozing between the Qualifiers and the Finals

There would never be price gouging at the Olympics.

For $1.80, that better be one tasty candy bar.

My stash of cold drinks.

Labels are important so no one grabs your stuff...


Quotes:

"We don't know dogs, we just shoot them."

"Don't let the facts get in the way of a good show, Billy."

"Is that clean, or is it clean-clean?"

"I looked into their eyes and do you know what I saw? The smell of defeat."

"Any Idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out."

"I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode."

"But I don't live in Sez-tree-air. I live in Sow-zay-dooks-ee..."


Amazing out-

No comments: