Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pissed Off Dinosaur

Jeebus!
Is that what I look like when I get in a
"Hey! You! What the hell are you looking at?!" mode...


(Best not to click on the pic...seeing it full size should probably require a trigger warning.)

Over Christmas I got the pic in an email from the famous Shanghai driver Mr. Gu.



Mr. Gu, Yours Truly, and our other driver Sum Ol Gai

Mr. Gu has been RF's driver for several years, and he always takes care of me and the other guys once the tournament in Shanghai is over.
In this pic we had all gone to the Cybermart to shop then to lunch in XinTanDi. I got to ride in the S-Class with Coop, while the other guys took the M-Van.
I let the other guys have the S-Class for the airport run, though...
Nice ride... Nice guys.
Thanks Mr. Gu- you da man.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

4 comments:

jon spencer said...

You and Larry Correia ought to have a staring contest.

Old NFO said...

Dammit Jon, that comment had me spitting Coke all over the heyewtgiopszd.

kx59 said...

that would be the look that would make me stand down.
It's the one that follows it that would give me serious concern.

Happy New Year J. from Belle and I.
Hope our paths cross again sometime in the near future.

The Big Guy said...

@Jon-
That'd probably be fun... At least for the first 40 or 50 minutes...
@O'NFO-
You see sumpin' funny here? And funny how? like a Clown funny? You think I'm a clown?...
;)

@kx-
The follow-up look is a bemused smile, as I begin to ponder handy dismberment methods and nearby options for body-part-disposal.
And yes- a trip to Houstville is in order soon. Preferably during crawfish season.
Or perhaps a meet-up in N'awlins?