Thursday, May 27, 2010

So, Boston Guy, Tell us how you really feel.

This dude's got some issues with Global Warmening...
Had I not already met the illustrious Borepatch and the keeps-'em-in-the-ten-ring Mrs Borepatch back in January, I might have fallen into the belief that this little bit of (very NSFW) video was The Man (The Patch?) Hisself, given his self proclaimed status as the Premiere Denier of All Anthropomorphic Climate Change.

Really... Language warning- turn your sound down or risk disturbing your cube-mates, significant others, pets, co-workers, or others who can't stand harsh fucking language.


(And a big tip of the hat to Jingles for the video. I nearly peed myself laughing.)

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey, I love my Focus! Foci are awesome little cars. Crazy good mileage, and it's got scoot. And it's redredred.

Although I'll grant that he probably wouldn't be too comfortable in it.

T-Rav said...

Got this link in an email today from the CFO... Outstanding! LMAO

Borepatch said...

Oh. My. God.

Man, that's dead on target. Cap and Trade is SO dead in the water ...