Sunday, August 09, 2009

Got Collagen?

So...being on several Delta/NorthWest flights in the last week, I have been frightened several times by looking up during the pre-flight safety video and being confronted by the Delta Safety Girl...

Katherine Lee... A high-cheekboned redhead with waaaay too much lip-plumping.
She looks like a sad cross between Lucille Ball and Angelina Jolie...

Here's the video, if you'd like to share my pain...

And the smarmy finger-wagging during her
"Smoking ... is not allowed, on any Delta flight."
has me hoping that I run into her on a flight sometime...
I'll give her something to wag her finger over.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Peter said...

I've got to disagree with you on this, love this girl and her finger-wagging. Also love your tag line on your signature. Leonidas would be proud.