Thursday, December 01, 2011

Eats: St. Louis

Went to Johnny's in Soulard with RickP from Scottrade Arena.

Wow.

If Hooters pisses you off, don't go to Johnny's



My my my.
Yes, that is how the waitresses dress.

But the real showstoppers are the wings...
That 27 year old recipe for Johnny's Famous Hot Sauce?
It is awesome.

Frank's Red Hot sauce, Durkee's & butter...
It's like liquid love...
Angry, kick-your-ass-so-you-can-have-crazy-weasel-makeup-sex love.

They were so good, I forgot to get a picture when they were delivered.

I even finished the bones.

If you are in the area, run, don't walk, to Johnny's.
1017 Russell Blvd St. Louis MO (314) 865-0900

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Sounds yummy!

The Mighty Skunk said...

Your coronary arteries must really hate you.