Monday, October 04, 2010

Off the Grid

Greetings Constant Readers...
I'm going off the grid for a bit, sporadic Interw3b access, phone, etc.

I've hired a temp to fill in for me for the interim...

Her name is Proxi Sabot...
She's going to fling a few items up on the ol' site now and then until I return to the land of Full Web Access.
I have to warn you, she's not politically correct, and she doesn't have my legendary ability to suppress the urge to rant about assholes and idiots. And she is even more profane than I am...
One of her hobbies is what most folks would consider "deviant art" and what some would consider soft/odd pron. (Yes, it's misspelled for a reason. Don't send me a spelling flame.) She asked if there were any restrictions to what she posted like "obscenity" or "taste"...
I replied that there han't been any so far, why would I start now?...


If WORDS or the occasional off-color illustration offends you, best take Listen 2 Uncle Jay off your reading list for a couple weeks.

Where am I going?
Glad you asked...
I'm off to visit the Democratic People's Republic of Mind Your Own Damn Business.

Y'all be nice to Proxi.
Word has it that she's not one to suffer fools gladly, and it's costing me a pretty penny to have her share what she calls "useful stuff" with y'all.
She's also a crack shot with a Beretta A391. Don't piss her off.

See y'all soon.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: