Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight Foolishness

The penalties of having a 16 year old daughter...
1- Having to listen to a three-month countdown to the premiere of "Eclipse".
2- Succumbing to emotional blackmail:
"Please come to the midnight premiere with me, Mom and Kyle."
(Like I have any chance of telling her 'no'.)
3- Having to sit through a Twilight/New Moon double feature over the weekend so I'd be up to date with the story.
Bonus: Sitting in a movie theater at 1AM, listening to 300 teen-aged girls get their knickers in a twist when one of the Twi-Boys makes his first appearance, sans shirt.
Serially, 300+ girls gasping and all whispering some variant of "OMG He's soooo hawt!"

Well. That was interesting... But I AM glad it's over...

-=-=-=-=-=-
Shhhh. Don't tell anyone...
The real reason I didn't mind going to Eclipse:
Ashley Greene

I know.
I'm going to Hell.


TBG

1 comment:

Grayson said...

You are NOT going to Hell.

You've already been there.