Monday, November 16, 2009

Everything Should Taste Like Bacon...

Every time I think I've seen it all (and let me tell you, I've seen some pretty dark corners of Teh Inatrwebz,)
something pops up that just gives me a "What the...." moment.

Today's case-in-point:
Mmm-velopes.

No, Dumbass, they are not a cross between bacon and antelopes...but who knows, that might be next...



That's right- Bacon flavored envelopes.
 
From those clever folks at J&D's, the purveyors of fine goodies like Baconnaise, Bacon Salt, Bacon Pop & Bacon Ranch Dipping Sauce,
Yep... we are talking a vegetarian-safe, no-refrigeration-needed slice of sunshine...now we have a way to enjoy bacon without the calories...
As long as you don't eat the damn things.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

T-Rav said...

I prefer the bacon of the month club at Zingermans! http://www.zingermans.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=G-BAC-3
We actually got this as a gift for Brandi's uncle - he loved it! No one ever gets me bacon :(