Wednesday, November 05, 2008

You've Got What You Wanted.

...now let's see what happens.

Concerns and thoughts:

Obama is the President.
In addition to his radical policies, my newest concern, based upon his acceptance speech, is that he is a President to African-Americans FIRST, if not ONLY, and that we will be punished for slavery in fairly short order.
Update-
When I watched the video of the victory speech, I was watching with a biased view. When I wrote this piece I think I was a bit (ok, more than a bit) heavy handed. I went back and watched it again because in reviewing my post, it struck me as a bit overly reactionary. And after viewing it and then reading the transcript, I'm not sure I took everything in the correct context.
So I will rescind this part of my post...
(/update)

A Democrat in the Whitehouse and a Democratic legislature. Say goodbye to checks and balances.

I've been thinking about next steps and how to move forward.
Stoic silence ?(No doubt to be applauded by the Commie-Symp-Pinkos in the crowd, you-know-who-you-are....)
Venom-and-vitriol-filled rant on how the country is going to hell in a handbasket.
Or maybe just throw in the towel and drink the KoolAid.

None of the above.

Here's where I'm going...

There are some things we need to do.

We stand up for our principles and morals.
In my case, Florida US Congressmen and Senators as well as the State House of Representatives will be sick of hearing and seeing my name in regards to issues that I deem relevant... I will email, phone and sky write commentary every time I think they need guidance- which I believe will be quite often.

We stay positive and focused. The race for 2012 begins NOW.
It will start by holding The One accountable for every broken promise,
every false pledge and every outright lie with I-told-you-sos and unabashed finger pointing, just as my Commie-symp-pinko friends have been doing the last 8 years.

We pay respect to the office of the presidency.
I will never accept Barack HUSSEIN Obama as my president. I didn’t support him before, and him being elected doesn’t change that.
He will send this country down in flames, and there’s no way I can respect him for that. He didn’t win on the up and up. I can’t prove it, but I know it anyway.
He is a dishonorable man who spent half a billion dollars and 2 years to buy an honored position. I respect the office, not its inhabitant.

We count our blessings and recommit ourselves to our constitutional republic.
We fight.

First up is the defense against the Fairness Doctrine.
Watch Fox and anyone who spoke out against The One get bent over the back of the sofa...
Next, protecting the second amendment.

After that, an assignment for fiscal conservatives in Washington:
Oppose the Democrats’ next stimulus boondoggle.
Oppose Obama’s windfall profits tax proposal.
Oppose new bailouts for states deep in debt.
Oppose new foreclosure prevention measures that will simply provide perverse incentives for borrowers to walk away and delay a needed market correction.
No more federal loan guarantees for corporations

Other items:
Do not accept liberal premises. Get facts.
Do not quote to me liberal statistics you cannot back up with facts.
Do not blame conservatism.
Do not listen to the networks that you know are liberal spin machines.
Never go to the polling place alone, take a friend, co-worker, elderly parent, neighbor or even first-time voter.

Last-
I'm declaring a moratorium on pleasantries to liberals here.
The sheeple need to wake the hell up.
They don’t know what a “mean conservative” is.
We’ve been too nice to them and given them too much rope.
That ends today.

For me, at least.

TBG - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

LloydKillaSkee said...

1/20/09 - The End of an Error

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081106/ap_on_el_pr/obama_great_expectations;_ylt=Ag7hvQJ1kpPH0Kxg8BsSQiMDW7oF

Anonymous said...

Wow....you're becoming a real grouch in your old age