Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Traveling Companions

So... Yours Truly has been wandering about North America with some guys from the Help Desk...
Sean W...
A dashing young man from the heart of the Midwest.
A clean-cut and educated bloke...

A nice kid. Has potential.

And of course, the Hot Boy, Ryan S. Cute, but culturally, dumb as the proverbial box of hammers.
(Although a cadre of Constant Readers has recently commented, "He's really not 'all that and a bag of chips'.")

So I guess he needs to work on a certain segment of the Constant Readers to up his desirability quotient.

Since we're posting pics- here's one of Yours Truly diligently working...

...if by "working" you mean "burning my fingers on a soldering iron while melting holes in the countertop"... then yes. Working.

Anyway-

I'm getting a little tired of all the attention showered upon the "Boys"...
Women throwing themselves at Hot Boy... Sean cutting a dashing figure as I trudge along behind as a beast of burden.

I'm getting a new traveling companion... Someone who, by comparison, will make me look like Prince F'ing Charming.

Let me introduce to you my new trainee technician...


Chihuahua Garbanzo

The next few trips ought to be entertaining... Heh.

TBG out-

No comments: