Monday, December 12, 2005

Italian holiday

On the road again: Yadda yadda yadda, pain-in-the-ass plane ride.
(Good news- Exit row. Bad news- right next to the bathroom. Enough said.)

Malpensa airport: Blah blah blah, Italian airports, Italian baggage claim, Italian highways, Italian Italians.

In Turin: yack yack yack, old hotel, crappy cable system, no parking.

Hmmm... Anything else? Oh yeah....

I need some Euros, and I try to find an ATM here close to the hotel.
I find one right down the street from the entrance to the hotel.
I stuck my card in ands waited for the prompts- I missed hitting
the "English" button, no big deal, I thought, I can puzzle through
the menus in Italian... (Not like the ATMs in China...)
So I cruise through the menus, 350 Euros...
No Problems...whirr-buzz-click.
Hmmmm....
Did you know that there are lots of things you do with an ATM over here?
Listen to Uncle Jay... Make sure you hit the "English"
button before starting your transaction...

So... Does anyone need 350 Euros worth of stamps?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Home Cheese... next time try for the 350 brain cells.