Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Three Little Big Pigs

Someone asked me (via comment) about my take on the Detroit Bailout...

I took a bit of time because I wanted to make my reply short and succint,
not (as my usual wont) longwinded and boring...


(It’s not really an accurate picture. It should show three large piglets try to suckle from an emaciated sow.)

Bailout Detroit?

I don't buy their cars. They are, as a rule, pieces of shit...
Why should the gumnmint give them my money anyway?

And as for the resulting unemployment from the fallout...
Find another job. Stop whining.

Alas, it won't be a nice union position that awards tenure
over hard work, but if you want to pay the bills, there are
plenty of jobs out there.

Here, Let me help: www.monster.com

Hey Detroit... Get a clue. Check out how Toyota handles it without coming to the gummit with their hands out.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

TheWrongWay said...

This is one of the finest examples of why the United States is falling behind in the global market. Did we forget how to run a business?!

T-Rav said...

Something is wrong here... I completely agree with you on this one! Brandi's new Nissan Altima has proven to be a great car so far. When our Mazda (which is basically a Ford) dies, we'll definitely be buying another Nissan or a Toyota.

The Big Guy said...

Yikes! We can't have that...

:-)

Let me think of something to add on that'll piss you off...

Hmmm.
Did you hear all the R&D guys at Ford & GM are Penn St. grads?
No wonder the cars are so bad!
(Just kidding, dude.)

TBG