Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I See We Need To Have Another Review... *sigh*



OK, Constant Drivers- Listen up.

Lane 1 - Drive with uniform speed- preferable 5-8 MPH above posted speed limit.

Lane 2 - This is for the poor undecided assholes that can't lead, follow or get out of the way. Don't be this guy.

Lane 3 - Drive the speed limit or just a tad more.
DO NOT SLOW DOWN TO MATCH THE PEOPLE IN LANE 4.

Lane 4 - Accelerate! At no time should you slow down, or Ganesh forfend, stop to wait for a break in traffic in Lane 3.

Are we clear?

Jeebus Pete, were you f'n sleeping in Driver's Ed?

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

Luc said...

Yes! People in lane 4 should already be close to speed limit when they are parallel to lane 3. The squeal you here behind you is me trying to merge in traffic looking a tad to my left and then when I turn to face forward again I see you at 30 mph and jump on the brakes!

Tracy said...

I'd like to add a modifier to Lane 1, and that is to get the f*** out of the way if someone comes up behind you who is driving faster than you are! That's the law in every state I've ever driven in, even if you are at or above the speed limit.

TOTWTYTR said...

You were in Massachusetts again? That is a perfect description of how it works here.