Monday, January 19, 2015

The Definition of Insanity: Trusting United Airlines

Once again, I give United Airlines a chance to stick it in and break it off, and they do it with gusto.
At dinner last night I got this:


Astute Constant Readers will remember that last year United did the exact same thing to me. At least this time I found out last night and got to try to rebook quickly.
I am tired-tired-tired of these jokers.

What is that classic definition of 'insanity'? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
I must be insane for continuing to book my travel with United.

I mean, it's one thing if a flight is delayed occasionally, but this is happening to me way too often. In addition, if this was a short business trip to Houston and back, it wouldn't be so painful- but I've been gone a month and it just adds insult to injury.

Well- hopefully I will be on an alternate flight...
I'm heading for the airport in a few minutes, we'll see how it goes.

TBG - - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

I hear that the other airlines will match your status if you can show your current one to them

Old NFO said...

Just stay off Delta... And I'm not going to jinx myself... :-)