Thursday, January 22, 2015

And For My Next Trick...

After a couple hours sleep I was back in the office to tie up a few loose ends...
This morning The Woman and the PC and Yours Truly jumped in the car and headed  west.
After a brief stop in Mobile for lunch, we landed in New Orleans for a couple days of celebrating...
We didn't have a real shindig for the PC's graduation since I had to head to Oz immediately...so this is the Grad Party.

Drinks at Pierre Masperos, dinner at Napoleon House, now enjoying beverages on  Bourbon St...

And I'm taking heat for drinking a FSU Beer...
(A half-assed beer- a semihole. Heh.)

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy! You damn sure deserve it, and congrats to the PC! :-)

Teke said...

Enjoy.
I was just there.
We did Deanies, Drago's, and Brenans Redfish Grill

The Big Guy said...

Deanies is my usual for mudbugs, but I did crawfish at Saints & Sinners at midnight last night. Going to Drago's for charbroiled oysters for lunch today.
I guess great minds think alike.

The Big Guy said...

We did. And thanks!