Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Music Interlude - Cold Chisel - Khe Sanh (1973)

The Australia Open Series - Sydney (a/k/a Apia International Sydney) is in the books-
The WTA winner was Petra Kvitova and on the ATP side Viktor Troicki won.
Huzzah.

Now for the last epic struggle-
We're in the midst of striking the site here at the Sydney Olympic Park.
One more day and I'll be on the big grey bird headed home.
This has been a long one here in Oz...
Fun?
Sometimes.
The staff and the folks I've met?
All just excellent people.

But...
Three years of missing out on the holidays back home is probably all I can stand.
As much as I like the people and the gig, It might take some serious coercion to get me back down here again.



...
And I've traveled round the world from year to year
And each one found me aimless, one more year the worse for wear
And I've been back to South East Asia
But the answer sure ain't there
But I'm drifting north, to check things out again


...
Well the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone
Yeah the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone
And it's really got me worried
I'm goin' nowhere and I'm in a hurry
And the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone

Stay tuned.

TBG - - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: