Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Memories From This Time Last Year...


'Round about this time last year I was on my way to Sochi and all the 'fun' that was endemic therein. Thereof. Therefor. Whatever.

I am reminded of this because of the 'entertainment' I am getting as I am waiting in the Sydney airport waiting to see if I actually will be on my 'tentatively rebooked' flight to SFO, ORD and finally JAX.

There is a couple and their little girl sitting across from me, and the the little crumbsnatcher is the most girly-girl I've ever seen... She's got two Barbie-type dolls and she's having the best time.
She's the best behaved young'un I've seen in a good long while.


It's the Barbies that are reminding me of Sochi, and a lesson I learned whilst in-country...

Basically it comes down to this-
Barbie dolls and their ilk have given us an unrealistic image of women...



I realized this in Sochi ...
I discovered that Russian girls don't contain a number of smaller Russian girls inside them.
Wow. Who knew?




I know... I'm warped and depraved...
Just keep your distance and we'll all get through this.


TBG - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment: