Friday, December 13, 2013

An Addition To My Christmas List...

While up in Krasnaya Polyana we had a bovine encounter that gave me pause...
Young Ribeye here was pulling the old Black Knight schtick-
"None shall pass!
Only after I actually got out of the car and had a serious man-to-pot roast discussion did he mooooove along.
So this got me thinking about other possible critter encounters. Doubtful that they will have, oh, say, brush-tailed possums, but I'm damned sure there are bears in the area.
I'm wondering is the Dread & Awful Czar might have an old set of Russian bear armor sitting around Castle G, mouldering away in a crate next to the big box with the Ark of the Covenant, the bag full of fragments from the One True Cross, and the Blessed Slot Machine of St. Bernardine of Siena.

I wonder if they have one in XXL?

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's the outfit I need to get out in Black Friday crowds!

Old NFO said...

More like size extra small... They were LITTLE back in the day...