Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Old Shows

I usually have the TV running as I work on my computer or when I'm working on things around the house/hotel room...

Looks like Australia (or at least some of the TV channels) are stuck in the 60s, 70s & 80s..
Tons of really old sitcoms and a few newer but oddball shows...
Just a few I remember off the top of my head are Get Smart, Charlie's Angels, Brady Bunch, McGyver, M*A*S*H, Hogan's Heroes, Green Acres, and VIP.


VIP, Oh my gawd what a horrible piece of shit, and I'll wager VIP is where 90% of congresscritters get their idea of how guns and shooting works....

The funniest show I've seen lately was an episode of McGyver with an exceptionally young Teri Hatcher as the damsel in distress...

Jeebus- those shows were awful... Damn near bad as most of today's programming...

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: