Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Tree Meme

OldNFO, Rev. Paul and Stephen did it... Guess I'll follow along...


My Christmas Tree here in Sydney... (Where it's 85 degrees today..)



Bah Humbug moment: There is a SWT, one of the office staff, that has Christmas music playing on her iPod... I was working on a printer in the tournament office and "I'll be home for Christmas" came up on her playlist.
SWT: "So, Big Guy, are you heading home from Christmas?"
TBG: "Sadly, no. 1 day to get home and 3 days to get back for work on the 26th? Thanks for reminding me of that... Want to give that knife another twist for me? Maybe a little salt for the wound?"

She was profoundly embarrassed for mentioning it. I think she though I was an Expat living in Melbourne, since that is where most of the temp staff is from.

Yeah- I like to kick puppies too... 

TBG-a/k/a Heartless Bastard

3 comments:

Borepatch said...

It's enough to make a man want to go eat some inoffensive kangaroo. With a side of koala.

Borepatch said...

You'll like this. SFW, even. Your SYT might like it ...

;-)

Old NFO said...

Ah well, you COULD be in a worse place... (Voice of experience here)... Merry Christmas anyway!