Friday, August 15, 2008

OMG! It's Sufei!

Today I kept hearing from everyone how nice it was outside, that it was a blue-sky day, so I decided to go out with my camera and get a picture or two.



About a month ago I posted a clip about a Internet TV show/station in Beijing called SexyBeijing...

As I bulldozed my way through the crowded Olympic Green I noticed a girl getting her picture taken... She had those funky glasses with cats-eye frames...

Hmmmm...
Sure looks like Sufei.
I waited until they were done and I tapped her shoulder and asked her name...
Holy crap- It's Sufei... Anna Sophie Loewenberg.

I think I scared her and her Mom who was with her, that I would recognize her from out of the blue, let alone running into her by chance among the countless people wandering the O'Green.
Anyway- I twisted her arm to get her to take a pic with me...


They were on their way to the Today show set over by Ling Long Pagoda.
I'm pretty sure she was going to be interviewed today...

TBG, frightening Interweb celebrities daily...

1 comment:

T-Rav said...

Forget Sexy Beijing, look at sexy Jay.