Thursday, July 06, 2006

Other random stuff.

Some things that have been piling up in my "To be blogged" folder...

First-

I hear they will be replacing the composting toilets
down in the Tortugas with this new Japanese* unit.
(*Those crafty sandal-wearing goldfish tenders...)


Looks very, uh, helpful.

From the "Duh. Like, I didn't know that." Department:

Do the math.

Actually, the verse goes something like "The love of money is the root of all evil."
But the math still works...

Very topical with the "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" coming out the weekend....


Basically, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature. This has as much scientific validity as alot of the crap that gets attention from the liberal media these days...

And finally, a question for Mark Moore...


When is Sombrero Night?

Famous!

2 comments:

March Hare said...

Hey Jay,

I profiled you on my blog because, frankly, I need a site that makes me laugh. And, as I said, I have a soft spot for Park Rangers.

-the Hare

Anonymous said...

Any night can be Sombrero Night and you know it. It only requires two ingredients...

-SMSH