Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quotes/Taken out of context - Indiana.

Glyn: "Get your happy ass down off there."
(to Matt)

Matt: "I couldn't keep from making eye-to-eye contact with her breasts."

Glyn: "Do you think the clock will work?"
Chris: "I don't know. I just found the controller in a bag full of water."

Chris: "I don't know what happened... As soon as he went to serve, it all turned red."

Anonymous: "Not &%#@$% Mexican again."

Chris: "We didn't get it."

Matt: "I wanna meet her. She sounds hot."
(Famous last words.)

Chris: Wow. Better not use that bathroom for about 20 minutes.

Chris: Don't take the back all the way off during play.
Rich: Screw it. I'm taking it off... Wait! It's working.
Chris: Hurry, put the back back on... Let's go.

Chris: I just saw Melissa again. *sigh*

Chris: Her outfit was an embarassment.
YT: What? I didn't know you were the IDS fashion plate.

Polly: He's not ready. Get him out of there. Call the bullpen and get another statistican warming up.
Chris: Hey- it's his first time. He needs the experience.

(Granted without Spongemark Squarehands, things are a little tame here...)
Famous!
Out.

No comments: