Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wow. I'm gonna be rich.

(Danger: Sarcasm mode=on)

Look what I got in my e-mail today! I'm so so lucky this guy in Nigeria has mistaken me for some other poor fool, so I can take advantage of this opportunity. HooHa!

ATTENTION: I must confess it's a great pleasure to admit my impeccable gratitude to have you as my honored personality I am UGOCHUKWU HARRISON, AN ACCOUNT ADVISER to Late Engr.Jim Watton ,a national of your country, who used to work with shell Development company in Nigeria.
Here after shall be referred to as my client. The fatal Planecrash which occured in Kanu On Saturday, 4 May, 2002 expires the entire family of my client.
Click on link below to view clips of incident:
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives which proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the entire management of GLOBAL BANK PLC.
This huge deposits that valued at about $32.2million US Dollars was lodged Particularly with GLOBAL BANK PLC (NIG) here in my branch. The GLOBAL BANK Managements has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $32.2million US Dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money,60% to me while 40% to you,while every necessary documentation that will be needed to back up this claim will be procured by an attorney here whom we shall employ during this transaction...

Damn shame about Uncle Jim... Sure, UGOCHUKWU HARRISON, I'll send you a photocopy of my passport and a power-of-attorney for my bank accounts so you can wire this money to my account.

(Sarcasm=off)

Anyone who would ever fall for one of these schemes has got to be the most criminally-minded, unintelligent, greedy idjit... And oddly enough, it seems like people fall for this kind of scam all the time.

Scam-o-rama.
Click here for more info.

Famous, out-

No comments: