Friday, August 22, 2014

Circling The Drain

Going from bad to FUBAR now...

Missed my Hong Kong flight which would have eventually had me in Singapore just after midnight Sunday AM.

I saw the plane pull away from the gate as we were pulling in.
United Customer Service (spit) said "No problem. We have put you on tomorrow's flight."

No Fucking Way.

Trip is short as it is- I can't afford to miss a full day on the ground.

They finally put me on a shit routing-
ORD-SFO-TPE-SIN...
At least I only lose 12 hours in-country.
But-
I can't find any info on the SFO-TPE or the TPE-SIN flight... And I can't do seat assignments.
Hmmm.
Taking wagers I'm going to be on Malaysian Air on one or both segments...

Upside: I've had several hours in Chicago to compose a scathing email to United (spit).
I hope whoever reads it has asbestos eyeballs...
TBG

2 comments:

Irish said...

Damn.. Good luck Uncle Jay :)

Old NFO said...

Damn, I'm doing Perth next week... Not sounding good...