Friday, March 29, 2013

Don't Blink!

One of my favorite bloggers, the fair Brigid at Home on the Range put forth definitive proof that Black Labs are actually Whovian Weeping Angels...


(You DO know Weeping Angels, don't you?)


Go read her complete breakdown here, as I don't want to even paraphrase one word of her prose...
(Plus, I don't want a visit from Barkley in the dead of night...)

But I never really thought about it... Until Brigid brought it up.

Whilst nibbling on goodies as I watched Downton Abbey (yeah... you got a problem with that?)
the Dark Menace slowly and demurely approached...



And then the fatal mistake- I looked away for a moment.



Great Googly Moogly, Black Labs are Weeping Angels!


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

kx59 said...

man that dog has a shiny coat.
good grief. If that's an angel, what the hell does a demon look like?

Old NFO said...

LOL, good one!

Home on the Range said...

Ha!!!

Next time you're up this way, instea of us all going out for dinner post blog meet, you'll have to come over and meet him.