Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rant of the Day - Bloomberg Edition

Hey you elitist snobs:
You need to get over thinking that USA=NYC. (And the same for you fruits and nuts in Kalifornia, and the nepotistic asshats in Chicagoland.)

Just because you think it works for you and the other ignorant yankees in NooYawk, that it will play here in Florida, Tennessee, Iowa, Wyoming or Idaho.

I am tired, tired, tired of hearing some elitist billionaire from Yankeeland tell me how much I can eat or drink of something, how much salt I can put on my food, and I'll be damned if I'll listen to you on how you think my family and property should be protected.


(pic by Getty Images)
You want to end gun violence? "Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'."

Keep violent criminals in prison. Reinstate the death penalty for capital crimes.
That would be a good start.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

How about we demand they actually ENFORCE the laws... sigh

Bug said...

Howzbout the politicians go back to being Civil Servants and stop trying to be our rulers.

While we're at it, howzabout the hypocritic celebrities and politicians who are protected by armed bodyguards stop telling us that we don't have the same right.

Dan said...

These are the same folks who see dropping crime rates and rising prison populations and think 'why is the prison population rising if crime is falling?'