Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Shotgun Rack For Your Posture Pedic?

Zach at The Wrong Way seems to think I need some esoteric "as seen on TV" hardware for my shotgun...



This couldn't work here at the Estrogen Palace...
I'd get out of bed on a late-night bladder-draining expedition and get one or both cojones snagged on some portion of the holder or the gun itself...
Either that or the whole assembly would wind up tangled in the sheets and be impossible to get to if needed.

And I really wonder how that whole assembly would hold up to a spirited bout of bedroom calisthenics?

Nah...

I'll stick with my normal solution.

(And no, I won't tell you what it is...)

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

TheWrongWay said...

Either way, just remember to save me a spot in your house if we ever face a zombie apocalypse...