Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Double Punch Tuesday

Carrying on the tradition of Double Punch Tuesday at Hooters, even while on the road, the CoConspirators and I went to Hooters of Sunrise...

Our waitress was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
2 out of our 4 orders were messed up. Par for the course, actually.

I felt the need to take a picture of her to send back to Jingles at the mothership, as they were lunching at the Hooters on Southside...
Just for comparison, to see how the local competition *ahem* stacked up *ahem*...

This was the photo I had to send... No frontal shot would pass inspection.
I think I just heard someone in the back ask 'why?'...
Did I mention that she wasn't on the top of her game?

She was sporting a nasal anomaly...A very bad case of Bats in the Cave...


Sad, really.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5 comments:

kx59 said...

well I hate to be harsh..ok, not really.."she's" looking a bit narrow in the hips as well. You sure that was a chick? Did you check the knuckles and the adam's apple?

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I retwit it on my Twiiter
Bob Peters, CA

Irish said...

How do you screw up wings and beer?

Cockroach said...

I will have to agree with kx59.
Narrow hips broad shoulders, defined arm and deltoid (shoulder) muscles.
That is a Dude!


~Cockroach

The Big Guy said...

Given advancements in the Miracles of Modern Science® , there is no way that you bastards will accept my assurances that she had all the right parts in all the right places (even if two of said parts were store-bought)...
I'll run by there this afternoon and ask her for a lab-quality tissue sample since the only possible proof of gender identity y'all would accept will be McClung test for chromosomal originality of the XX pairs, and not some XXY or other deviant variation...

"...razzle-frazzen Constant Readers... Always wanting to rain on my parade..."