Sunday, June 26, 2011

Letters to People Unlikely to Respond - #6



Dear Grim Reaper,

Working overtime, are we?


You've recently taken Peter Falk, who played Columbo, one of my favorite TV detectives;


A few weeks back you took Elisabeth Sladen, my favorite Dr. Who companion, Sara Jane Smith, from back in the Tom Baker days...


My favorite WWE/WCW/TNA wrestler Randy Savage is now in the big ring in the sky;


Clarence Clemons is playing the Star Spangled Banner on his sax before the match.



Now Ryan Dunn, my favorite Jackass, has shuffled off his mortal coil and joined the choir invisible.

I'm starting to take this personal-like.
Why don't you knock it the hell off?

Kindest Regards-

The Big Guy

PS, By the way, Barack Obama is my favorite politician.
In case you were wondering.



TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: