Friday, February 04, 2011

Digging and Burying

Constant Reader Luc wrote in to chastise me that I haven't been pulling my weight here at Listen2UncleJay.

Sorry to keep you waiting, Luc. I'll try to keep up with more regular posting.
Been kinda busy here with all the Global Warming outside covering up the entire town.
Getting to work is a chore itself, let alone working on keeping access to the street open.
I have to do it all myself since I have jettisoned The Less-significant Other.

Seems he was helping a neighbor with some maintenance chores around her house and neglecting ours...



Good riddance to bad rubbish, as Momma always said.

She also said that he was a miserable bastard and didn't deserve me, but I couldn't read between the lines.

Oh well...

Stay warm everyone!

No comments: