Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Global Warming Bullshit

Saint Al has been bad mouthing the USA, again.

"I am going to speak an inconvenient truth," Gore told an audience of several hundred, playing on the name of his Oscar-winning documentary.

And in low tones he added: "My own country the United States is principally responsible for obstructing progress in Bali," spurring rapturous applause and cheers.


I'm tired of this asshole.

Read a REASONABLE opinion from one of his Nobel Co-Laureates:

Dishonest Political Tampering with the Science on Global Warming
Written By: Christopher Monckton, Denpasar, Bali
Published In: News Release
Publication Date: December 5, 2007

As a contributor to the IPCC’s 2007 report, I share the Nobel Peace Prize with Al Gore. Yet I and many of my peers in the British House of Lords - through our hereditary element the most independent-minded of lawmakers - profoundly disagree on fundamental scientific grounds with both the IPCC and my co-laureate’s alarmist movie An Inconvenient Truth, which won this year’s Oscar for Best Sci-Fi Comedy Horror.

Continue reading this article...

TBG out-


1 comment:

Luc said...

Just being the devil's advocate here BG cause you know we're on the same page ... (I don't think you saw any sign of global warming when you were here this week right? :-) So I have read the article by Christopher Monckton, and deep down I know he's right, but at the end it says that "The writer is an international business consultant specializing in the investigation of scientific frauds" Isn't that a way to say he's a lobbyist for business community?