Thursday, December 20, 2007

Living Dangerously

Posting a blog entry via Crackberry while driving up I-95 at night is kinda like giving a ferret a shave.
No matter how careful you are, someone is going to get hurt.

But I have time to kill and the blog ain't gonna write itself.

If any Constant Readers want a real chuckle, stroll over to Zack Cline's site, http://thewrongway.com and go to his galleries.
Between his eye for composition and his choice in cameras, his photos make mine look like I'm blindly snapping away with a Kodak Instamatic.
Anyway, peruse the pics from DRTO...especially the ones of The Grand Shearing...

Ok, you have your assignment, get moving.

TBG out-

2 comments:

SteamyKitchen said...

Duck Gizzard goes SO WELL with cheap merlot.

three nights in a row have i indulged in this fashion.

when u gonna be home? i want to fedex some home made sambal to you but you have to be home.

Luc said...

a) You're right, the dude **is** good. b) I'd like to meet Colleen in person (I think that it is her name, lady with the gaff (sp?) in her hand) cause I'm in love. c) I knew it: you did loose a bet