Friday, June 13, 2008

Teapot Depot

I took Ty and SpongeMark to Panjiayuan Market on Saturday morning...
Ty had a car coming to the Hotel for him at 1:15 and SM's car was scheduled for 3:30.
(I was riding with Mark to the Airport in order to drop off equipment at the FieldShop... Easier to deal with it on Saturday than to try to play Musical Equipment Cases on Tuesday when I get back from Shanghai.
We strolled the market for a couple hours in a cool drizzling rain...



I'm going to link to some of Mark's photos from the trip...

Everything went well, even the "interesting" ride back to the hotel...
The traffic in Beijing is horrible, but just like everywhere else, rain really screws everything up.

TBG out-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Jaden Hair of Jaden's Steamy Kitchen pointed me to your blog and I'm definitely enjoying it so far. :) My name is Kristin, I'm from Albuquerque and in a few weeks I'm heading over to Beijing to start a 3 month internship. I went to China last summer with my college Chinese language class, but just to the south, and I'm very curious to see what Beijing is like... also, I would LOVE to get some tips on where and what to eat! Any recommendations? Warnings?

Hope all is well!