Monday, July 09, 2012

Blogroll Additions

Been needing to add a few people to the Blogroll...

The most recent first-
Stephen at Standing Outside Looking In - found his site via a post at Tam's...
Got caught up reading his older posts. He's been blogging just over a year and has some really entertaining stuff.
Added to the blogroll and on my RSS feed... http://dixiecritter.blogspot.com is the place.


Double Trouble @ rattailbastard.blogspot.com
is also on my daily reads list...

I don't know how I missed adding OldNFO to the blogroll...
He was one of the bloggers I met up with in November (or was it December?) last year.We spent an afternoon and an evening in good conversation, along with the fair Brigid. Good food, good folks!
OldNFO @ Nobody Asked Me - oldnfo.blogspot.com is a good site for you to read on a daily basis too...

MauserMedic @ Mausers, Medicine & Motorcycles
I found Mauser Medic's site after he commented on one of my recent blogposts... His site is quite a good read... mausers-meds-bikes.blogspot.com

I've been reading Evyl Robot @ Evyl Robot Soapbox for a while- I had been reading his better half's site - In Jennifer's Head for quite a long time (and on the blogroll too), but got hooked on ER when I was doing some research on having a custom holster made...
Check him out.

http://evylrobot.com/

And finally - 3 Boxes of BS is another recent addition to my reading list.
Another Texas blog- He's putting together the DAB II on September. Good stuff here... http://3bxsofbs.infamousanime.net/



TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Thanks, my friend. Have added a link to you on my blog too. It's an honor. We'll chat about the blogshoot...

North said...

You could add the Gun Blog Black List as "GBBL" - It would make a smoother transition from JD to North...

Old NFO said...

Thanks for the link Sir! Hope London is going well!

Evyl Robot Michael said...

Thanks for the add! I desperately need to update mine.