Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Community Ass-Kicker In Chief

Bwahahahahahaha!

So, what happened to your "Intelligent, smart, well-educated, most cerebral, most ethical, president evar!"
Either he's talking out of his ass, or he's just a poser. Or both. You choose.

From NBC:
"...And I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar. We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."



Somehow I don't see Urkel being able to kick-ass his way out of a wet paper bag...
And as for his "I'd fire that guy if he worked for me..." in regard to Tony Hayward,
I have news for you: Hayward and other people of his caliber wouldn't work for you...
They are intelligent, capable business people, not Chicago-style political thugs.
And if you're going to get tough and start firing people for saying stupid things... Well...
Let's just say there'd be quite a few openings on the executive staff at the White House.

TOP TEN BARACK OBAMA TOUGH GUY LINES

10. “See what I have on here? These are my ass-kicking pants. Stop calling them mom jeans.”

9. “Time to open a can of whupass! …Oh, but not this can; it isn’t certified organic.”

8. “I am here to kick ass and chew arugula, and I’m all out of arugula because of the high prices at Whole Foods.”

7. “Let me be clear: Your ass is mine!”

6. “Got your organic whupass now, but it’s in a jar, not a can. Time to open it! Errrr… Hmm, let me just run it under some hot water and pound it against a counter a few times and then it’s whupass!”

5. “My name is Barack Obama. You spilled oil in my gulf. Prepare for finger pointing.”

4. “I ain’t got time to bleed… but I probably have enough time to finish a round of golf.”

3. “I’m here to kick ass and take names. Mainly to take names. Please fill out this census form.”

2. “Watch out: It’s not only my close personal friends I throw under a bus.”

And the number one Barack Obama tough guy line…

“You’ve messed with the wrong president, and polls show quite clearly I am the wrong president.”


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: