Monday, August 27, 2007

24 Sentences About TBG...

I got Memed the other day, and I decided to save it for a time when I was not overly encumbered by installing hardware, driving to another city, sleeping or trying to finish an expense report.

So I'm sitting in the Calgary airport... IDS Hot Boy is chatting up two girls (they MIGHT be 16 years old) at the end of the aisle. I've finished "Noble House" and I am hoping there is a movie on this flight since I'm out of reading material.
(They did, "Next" with Nicholas Cage, not too bad.)
It's raining here... The flight is at 1:00. It's 12:30 now and there is no plane at the gate. This has success written all over it.
(We were late, but not enough to miss our connection in Houston)

So... The Meme:

Finish these 24 sentences:

1. I've come to realize that my ex is: Far far away. Fortunately.

2. I am listening to: The hum of a Coke machine and the PA system calling for missing passengers.

3. I talk : Incessantly.

4. I love : Ugrades to Business Class.
(Didn't get one this time. :( )

5. I have : A deep sense of futility.

7. I lost : All will to go on.

8. I hate it when : The Customs agent looks at me and motions me over to the "Rubber Glove"
room.

9. Love is: Sticky. (But only if you do it right.)

10.There were: Times when I enjoyed traveling.

11. Somewhere: There is a roll of gaffer's tape for the mouth of the child that is crying behind me. (With my luck, the little screamer will be sitting next to me on the flight too.)
(She was in the seat in front of me this time. Just my luck.)

12. I'll always be : Irritated with everything and everyone.

13. I need : Rum. And then more rum.

14. The last time I cried was : The night of July 4th. Go back and read the blog. (Feet don't fail me.)

15. My cell phone is : An albatross.

16. When I wake up in the morning : I never know where I am.

17. Before I go to sleep at night : I fill out an in-room breakfast menu and hang it on someone else's door.

18. Right now I am thinking about : Death and Dismemberment of airline flight staff.

19. Babies are : Tasty. If you use enough tarragon. And maybe some cumin.

20. I get on MySpace: for Stalking purposes. I mean..uh, to talk with friends.

21. Today I : Will be miserable on my flight.

22. Tonight I will : Drink heavily.

23. Tomorrow I will : Work work work.

24. I really want : Whirled Peas.

No comments: