Monday, September 18, 2006

Testing, Phase 3

Well...
Another day in a warehouse in Shanghai.

We're getting better.
The image is getting better, but we still have a couple hurdles.


This image is shot a bit oblique but believe me- it's better than it was.


Neal (left) and Andy (center) are discussing why we need 8 pieces of hardware to process the signal...


Michelle and Mal supervising our efforts.
(Nice legs, Mal.)

We wrapped about 2:45, laid out our next-steps and I took my equipment back to the hotel, then headed to Xin-Xin Sports to see Charles and the guys for a short chat before leaving.

I took the subway-
As I was getting out near Jing'an there were some guys playing giant bamboo, uh, things. Kind of a cross between and digiridoo and a saxophone.


(Click for a bigger view of the pic)

Well... Onward to more and better stuff...
Gotta get ready to hit the road.

Famous, out-

No comments: