Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sunday morning in QiZhong

Sunday I was supposed to be on a airplane home, but instead....

More testing! Yay!!!

I got picked up by another driver- Not Mighty Zhou, but another more sedate pilot, and we headed out to the stadium.
I had a 1:00 appointment to do the test- Well... We had a 1:00 appointment to show up. I knew it would take a little time to setup and get things runnning.
The guys from SMG showed up around 2:00 and we were ready to test about 3:20. A very quick setup, actually.


I put some graphics up, and we got the cubes configured to show the logos correctly. Worked flawlessly. (Did you expect any thing else?)


The only other question we had was how the logos would look from across the arena and up in the seats.


I think it looked pretty good...

The only other issue was the event floor- they were building up the floor from the concrete to a chipboard playing surface... It will be about 4 inches thick, so we needed to see how far back we needed to put the video cubes...
Looks like about a meter and a half should be good...
So the court surface will be 24M wide, and then another meter and a half to the videocubes.

They were also working on placement for our work location, so we will be in the NW vomitory... Another thing off our checklist...

Dinner? Glad you asked.
We (Charles, Donald & I) hit Tony Roma's. Cheeseburgers all around.
Since I hadn't seen red meat in a week, it was a nice departure from soup dumplings and that ilk.
Nothing like a big slice o' Mad Cow and french fries. Mmmmm....

I was back to the hotel and dead asleep by 9:30.


TBG Out-

No comments: